Monday, 22 August 2011

My Review: Biore Cleansing Oil

I love make-ups! Though I do not use it every day, I still love make-ups!

I have acne prone skin, super oily and definitely sensitive. I admire people who can go to sleep with their make-up on. I am not saying it is a good thing to do, but it’s odd that they do not have breakouts afterwards.

I always use cleansing oil or make-up remover before washing my face with facial wash. If I skip it, breakouts happen! I used to use toner to remove my make-up in my teen years. Make-up removers exist but they are freaking expensive at the time. But I knew using toner is not help much because good toners are expensive as well. Using them as make-up remover sounds wasting too! So I use baby wipes like the local brand, Anakku. Baby wipes halps me a lot to remove make-up. But it sting! I have to wash my face with water immediately.

Then, my first make-up remover last time is the Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes. I was interested to try it because Simple target on people who have sensitive skin condition and it works well on my skin. But I was only able to remove my make-up completely after the second wipes.

After the Simple, I have used other makeup remover and I even used cleansing milk. And I only tried cleansing oil since this year. It is my first cleansing oil from Biore.


As you may see, the packaging is quite attractive. And the smell is quite good. (I usually buy product that have no smell). I cannot describe the smell in other words but flowery.

BIORE CLEANSING OIL

For all skin types

Gentle cleansing oil washes away long- lasting makeup, even waterproof mascara!

This oil-based makeup remover from Japan has excellent cleansing ability that makes makeup removal so quick and easy! It effectively dissolves and removes long- lasting makeup, even waterproof mascara, while lifting away dirt and impurities.

Specially formulated to provide optimum cleansing performance at all times. It does not emulsify upon contact with water and can be used during showers.

· No greasy or sticky feeling on skin after use.

· Does not clog pores.

· Gentle and mild on skin.

· Refreshing fragrance.


I use this on dry skin and hands. I never try it on wet face because I learned from a blog that it is much effective to use on dry hands and face. And here is the blog^^

I don’t have problem while using this cleansing oil so far.

No-breakouts.

The smell is not so over powering for me.

Works well on removing waterproof and heavy make-ups as well as BB creams.

If get into eyes, it won’t sting. But will blurry your vision. So make sure to rinse your eyes with a LOT of water if contacted.

I will try to translate the blog I link on “How To Properly Use Cleansing Oil” in my next blog post so stay tune.

With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment