Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Reality hurts!!!

Hola!

It's been a very depressing New Year for me. I don't like how my heart ache when one bad news reach to me after another.
It all starts on the 1st of January 2010, my favorite uncle passed away.
Then on the 7th January 2010, my aunty passed away.
12th of January 2010, my boyfriend's grandfather passed away.
19th of January 2010, my mentor who lectured me in my college passed away.
So many deaths happen in this January '10. It reminds me that life is very short. It is so fragile that it could break anytime and anywhere. Some people say that death is only the beginning of a new life. But when you wonder that you could never see the person any longer, it hurts you even more.

I'll stop talking about death. It makes me even more depress than before.

love you all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment