Monday, 28 December 2009

The days after Christamas^^

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle all the way!!!
hohoho!
Merry Chritmas everyone^^

I'm not a big fans of Christmas. But I love how it makes the atmosphere everywhere seem so happy and calm. Try and go to mall on this season, you'll hear Christmas songs in every store; You'll see Santa Clause walks around the mall and gives out free candies; parents digging out the discount stuff for themselves and their children, etc..

So, I'm a big fan of Cabal Online. I often play CabalSEA but I also play Cabal Chronicle lately. Cabal Chronicle drops rates are hundred times better than CabalSEA. SERIOUSLY!!! Who wouldn't love Mithril set in Cabal? What is so awesome about it, there are Mithril set of AMP 14%+7% amp slot!!! It can be Magic amp or sword amp!!!!!!! You have to be a cabalists to understand me^^
But What I don't like Cabal Chronicle is that there are alot of bullies. They'll in vite you on pvp and type on the chat 'try'.. When you decline and apology to him or her, he'll / she'll type on the chat 'F**K you'!! It's ok if he/she want to abuse me with his/her chat which has no efffect on m. But he/she clearly can see his/her level is a hundred higher than me. However, I could understand how noobs think. Noobie would always thinks that they're better than anyone else. I feel sad for them.

I got serious crack heels nowadays and please don't 'ewwww' me. I'm sure you have the same problem like I have.

I guess that's all I have for now. Gonna update again later^^

No comments:

Post a Comment